Old August 30th 10, 09:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

"K1TTT" wrote

oh and to bring in one of mr. b's

favorites, how do diamagnetic neutrinos accumulate on copper wire
antennas if they are insulated... i'm sure he will love to hear your
answer. he thinks electrons jump off the antenna and require a dc
source to keep the antenna charged, you would love to chat with him!

I will love to hear your description of the Art's idea.
Your description of my idea is perfect: " he thinks electrons jump off the
antenna and require a dc
source to keep the antenna charged".

I try unerstand Art's post, but without effect.
Could you do a perfect Summary.
S*