Old August 30th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On 8/30/2010 1:05 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

I will love to hear your description of the Art's idea.
Your description of my idea is perfect: " he thinks electrons jump off the
antenna and require a dc
source to keep the antenna charged".

I try unerstand Art's post, but without effect.
Could you do a perfect Summary.
S*

Yeah. Art and "something about" some dc current/voltage and the ac
current/voltage, (some dc voltage) + (some ac voltage) = peaks of ac
raised to the combined potential of both is ... well, it is something, I
guess ...

Regards,
JS