Old August 31st 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Whip antennas with coils

On 8/30/2010 4:40 PM, K1TTT wrote:

this one sounds like a religious argument to me... to phase shift or
not to phase shift, that is the degrees of shortening... weather tis
nobler to count the degrees or accept the time delay traveling waves,
one way or another there is still high voltage at the top and high
current at the bottom, and never the twain shall meet.

From your posts here, over many subjects, I would deduce everything
here sounds religious to you. Or, as if it comes from evil spirits.
Or, it comes from an oracle sniffing the vapors of petroleum. Or, some
drug which has affected the mind ... etc.

Regards,
JS