Old September 3rd 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DEFCON 88 DEFCON 88 is offline

Default (OT) Hurricane Earl MW DX opportunity?

On Sep 3, 12:32*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 9/3/2010 8:53 AM, wrote:

North Carolina Governor suspends Gun Rights
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Um, I don't think a state governor can suspend a federally guaranteed
Constitutional right ... the governor is probably mistaken in thinking
he/she did that!

Regards,
JS

Federally guaranteed? The feds have been trying to destroy the 2nd
amendment (and many other rights and freedoms) for decades. I think
it's safe to say that the federal government has a deep contempt for
the Constitution.