Old September 5th 10, 08:33 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
DigitalRadioScams DigitalRadioScams is offline

Default Sorry, about all of the spam, but it really was necessary - I'llleave you all alone, now.

It's kind of like the HD Radio Alliance's ads, millions of them, that
keep pounding listeners, and trolls like Fartz ans SMS who keep
pounding sand. I just read your thread on moderated.ba and feel a bit
guilty. With Keefe Bartels visiting my blog starting back in May (at
the time I had no clue who they were), my work is really done, as the
landslide has now started. Fartz and SMS can keep spamming, but it
will make no difference. The only thing that matters are the articles
that I link to on my blog, to further fuel the Keefe Bartels
investigation and iBiquity's downfall. Hell, after three years, I
really don't need to post backlinks anymore, as I have literally
trashed the Internet with thousands of backlinks and comments. I
really had no idea all of this would happen, as it is a bit unnerving
helping to take down a billion dollar scam. Seriously, enjoy
ba.broadcast, without my further spam...