Old September 6th 10, 04:16 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default Sorry, about all of the spam, but it really was necessary - I'llleave you all alone, now.

In article ,
Richard Evans wrote:
Well with SMS constantly spamming us with Pro HD-Radio stuff, it's not
necessarily a bad thing to get some anti HD-Radio stuff, to add some
balance.

Of course, SMS and others claim that they have to spam with pro-IBOC
messages in order to counteract the anti-IBOC spammers. And so it goes...

I take it from the subject line that one of the partisans in my killfile
has decided to leave us in peace. My thanks to him/her, and I hope that
the other partisans will follow his/her lead.

Patty