Old September 7th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Magnetic Longwire SWL Antenna {Balun} 9:1 Matching Transformer "KISAP"

On Sep 6, 8:51*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 9/6/2010 4:58 PM, RHF wrote:

JS - it sounds like you are . . .
still stuck on "17" - pal ~ RHF
* .

I can't believe they can take my tax dollars, good money, and have the
school system turn out witless idiots ...

Regards,
JS

Unfortunately- more often than we hope our hard earned (read blood)
money collected by the taxman goes to waste. From what I see the
entire educational system has become a complete farcicle. How about
sending men to Mars? That can be much more beneficial- at least it
might revive NASA and create some jobs. May be...