Old September 7th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Matching Transformer PDF's

On Sep 6, 4:54*am, dxAce wrote:
*http://www.dxing.info/equipment/impe...ing_bryant.pdf

Here I think is the original article by John Bryant which appeared back in the

late 80's in Fine Tuning Proceedings (though this one is dated 2001):

*http://home.comcast.net/~markwa1ion/...ansformers.pdf

Used here for over 25 years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What I like best about these two articles "side-by-side" is that the
later article shows why an evenly and fully wound core is superior to
the partially wound core with the windings separate - due to loss of
field intersect when the core is not fully covered. Love this, thanks
~

Bruce