Old September 7th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Magnetic Longwire SWL Antenna {Balun} 9:1 Matching Transformer "KISAP"

On Sep 7, 9:30*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:27 pm, wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:51 pm, John *wrote:

On 9/6/2010 4:58 PM, RHF wrote:

JS - it sounds like you are . . .
still stuck on "17" - pal ~ RHF
* *.

I can't believe they can take my tax dollars, good money, and have the
school system turn out witless idiots ...

Regards,
JS

Unfortunately- more often than we hope our hard earned (read blood)
money collected by the taxman goes to waste. From what I see the
entire educational system has become a complete farcicle.

- How about sending men to Mars?
- That can be much more beneficial- at least it
- might revive NASA and create some jobs.
- May be...

- - -wrt- NASA Sending Men to Mars :
- -
- - How about we spend all that time and money
- - on 'fixing' our Education System first.
- -
- - What good is it to send Men to Mars . . .
- - -if- The People back on Earth can't spell M-a-r-s
- - -and- Don't know that Mars exists or anything
- - about it . . .

- Why train American engineers when S. Asian
- engineers are more cost-effective?
- That makes no business sense.
-
- "You want fries with that?"

Ah Dave you come from Planet Jack-in-the-Box
in the Solar System of Walmart. - wass ~ RHF