Old September 8th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default "Ionic Liquid" Antenna

On 9/8/2010 9:27 AM, amdx wrote:

Let's fix the wind problem and shorten the antenna!
Have the water spray up into a receiving vessel the distributes the water
into
5 or 6 radial tubes that make up a capacitive hat. :-)

While we're at it, let's spray out some radials for a counterpoise!

Hey, if we can catch all the water and recirculate it, then we can
add material to increase the conductivity of the water.
ok,ok I'll stop.
MikeK

Let's just fill a tube with water and provide sufficient heat-sinking to
keep the water at an acceptable temperature. Obviously, the idiot with
the sump pump and walkie-talkie realized the power of the publics'
fondness for toys ...

Regards,
JS