Old September 9th 10, 11:25 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave,aus.radio.broadcast,rec.radio.amateur.misc
RHF RHF is offline

Default Keefe Bartels investigation into HD Radio picking up steam - LMFAO!!!

On Sep 9, 10:08*am, DigitalRadioScams
wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:42*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 9/9/2010 9:30 AM, DigitalRadioScams wrote:

* ...

There is an easy way to handle HD Radio, just say NO!

Kinda like the war on drugs should be handled ... just make them legal,
save us taxpayers uncounted billions, stop the flow of illegal drugs
into the county and the bleeding of money out of our borders, stop the
payments of $40,000+ per inmate housed at taxpayers expense in our
prisons which support inflated prison guard unions, etc. ... and just
say NO!

Regards,
JS

According to my contact over onhttp://keeppublicradiopublic.com/,
Keefe Bartels has spent about 25 hours on the site, and I have also
gotten a number of hits from them, too. Also, I am getting hits from
many foreign countries, including Brazil where they are considering
DRM and HD Radio. Struble can lie and hide, but now, there is no where
to run. I bet his investors start pulling out, for fear of being
dragged into court over a class-action suit. Radio World is obviously
down-playing the negative affects of FM-HD, as many FM stations are
receiving severe interference, too. I can see this escalating all the
way to the FCC. I do know that broadcasters are getting involvded,
too. Perhaps, the Courts and the DOJ will get a whiff of this
investigation, and file criminal charges against all those connected
with HD Radio for fraud. This has been a long time coming, and wil not
go away, just like HD chearleaders claimed about HD Radio. Maybe, all
of the unhappy analog listeners should jump on the clas-action aganst
iBiquity for breaking all of their analog radios, especially the AM-
sections.

DRS - Hits ? You Been Taking Hits ? -get-help-

DRS - ? get a whiff of this ? -no-thanks-i'll-pass-

DRS - ? HD Chearleader ? -more-like-you-have-hd-dementia-
* -sp- 'cheerleaders'

LAWSUIT - Every Radio that I ever bought NEVER came
with a Guarantee of 100% Radio Reception be it :
Analog AM/MW -or- Analog FM -or- Analog Shortwave.
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.br...b5d6149534c9ae