Old September 10th 10, 10:42 PM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
DEFCON 88 DEFCON 88 is offline

Default 1st Annual My Pastor is a Jackass 9/11 event.

On Sep 10, 8:56*am, John Smith wrote:
On 9/10/2010 1:39 AM, Keith wrote:

I nominate Pastor Terry Jones as this years winner. Any one want to
second my motion?

I only wish they would print the koran on toilet paper ... the koran
instructs that christians and jews are the enemies of the mooselums ...
anyone supporting that book and its' following can kiss my arse ...

Regards,
JS

They don't call themselves Shiite for nothing, ya know.