Old September 12th 10, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On Sep 12, 3:40*am, Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 11, 9:56*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

On Sep 11, 9:34*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 9/11/2010 7:21 PM, tom wrote:

I have always wondered which of the 2 groups debating here are more
successful. Like who gets paid for their stand on what's real.

Ok, I don't actually wonder.

tom
K0TAR

Yeah. *I guess some stare at their belly buttons for hours, and wonder;
* And, I guess some hold them in high respect as gurus ... I don't.
Good to hear you ain't wonderin'.

Regards,
JS

John
Look at his last 100 posts and check to see if you find one of them
informative and then question why you even respond to him? I mean it.
He sends nothing but trash all the time. Anybody can say "babbling
nonsense" but not anybody can explain
babbling nonsense unless *he himself is well practiced in the art!

John
After you read his last 100 posts you can now look ahead and predict
what his next 100 posts are going to look like. Do you really need
such a discorse for the next month or so?

come on art, enough discussing other's posts... wx not looking good
here today so lets have a blast of classic art techno bafflegab! i
could use a good laugh!