Old September 12th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Best Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) Bulbs

OLED Lighting.I reckon I could go for that.If they ever get the prices
down cheap enough.

Which reminds me, Cheap Charlies floating restaurant that was in
beautiful Saigon.You ever eat there before? I haven't, but I heard some
Troops reccomending Cheap Charlies a few times before.I wonder if Cheap
Charlies is still there? I reckon, probally not.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cheap Charlies Floating Restaurant Saigon,Vietnam

Meet meeeee at the slop chute by the olddd Wang Puuuuuuu,,,, day old
potatos for a fiery stewwwwwww,,,,,

Doggy and I have to watch Lassie Come Home movie on the TCM channel
right now.
cuhulin