Old September 12th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arky Bob Arky Bob is offline

Default Where Is Y-Man ?

On Sep 11, 11:04*pm, Somebody Somewhere wrote:

Sorry, I thought Arky Bob was this week's official proclaimer. Heh heh.

That's "the late Arky Bob" to you, sir. But it's good to see others
recognizing you as the official proclaimer. I hope you feel needed
and appreciated now.

Wonder when WB4AIO will be back on The Great Liberty Nit-Wit Net. Hey
we were promised that N0VFP would be joining in the fray .. I mean the
discussion as soon as code free licenses became legal.

Gentlemen, Start your amps.