Old September 14th 10, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

"K1TTT" wrote
On Sep 13, 8:09 am, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

hey mr.b. here is a group that you might fit in with:

http://www.galileowaswrong.com/galileowaswrong/

The Author do not know about MGX and Stokes. He only know MMX and Sagnac.

Many people do not know the all evidences. Like you.

For such Galileo was wrong. For you Stokes (Chairman of Royal Society)
was

wrong.

wow, now that made absolutely no sense.

Now we have to choose: Galiean relativity or Special relativity and,
Stokes ether or Maxwell-Lorentz-Einstein ether.

It seems to me that in you opinion the both: Galileo and Stokes were wrong.
In may opinion the MGX proved that the both were right.
S*