Old September 14th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Inherent Results of Long Term Single-Party Rule :C...

I still want to watch Irish tv via satellite, and perhaps some other
European tv stations and maybe some Japanese tv stations.I once read
tell there is a satellite over Granada which fetches Irish tv from
Ireland, but if I buy me one of those FTA (Free To Air) satellite rigs,
I still don't know if I could access that satellite over Granada.
Where you at?, satellite tv guy in Evansville,Indiana.
cuhulin