Old September 15th 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default The Forgotten Man

On Sep 15, 12:54*am, John Smith wrote:
On 9/14/2010 9:47 PM, wrote:

McCain is a good man .Please don't smear him. He goofed by accepting
Palin, I'm sure he regrets it very much.

No brain mccain has been a kiss-arse idiot his whole life long ... best
thing he ever did for himself was get captured and live long enough to
invoke the sympathy he could use to catapult himself into a nice cushy
public servant position. *Definitely not a man to run a country,
definitely been a mistake in letting him represent a state, and
shouldn't have ever made dog catcher ... but then, that is just my
personal opinion.

Palin sounds just like what she is, for real, an air brain who has some
acting ability ...

Regards,
JS

Very true. I still like McCain, for some reason. Everybody makes
mistakes, including him.