Old September 15th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Magnetic Longwire SWL Antenna {Balun} 9:1 Matching Transformer"KISAP"

On 9/15/2010 6:48 AM, spamhog wrote:

ha ha ha! And I'd like to add that I hadn't asked any question even
remotely related to the pros and cons of the concept of broadband
impedance matching between coax and random wire, how good this
specific RF-System MLB un-un implementation was, detailed instructions
for DIY alternatives, and the semantics of calling magnetic "balun"
something that isn't so. Such replies push (s+n)/n to unity.

Yeah, I was too wordy, should have been, "Toss the piece of cr*p and
get/wind something decent ...

Regards,
JS