Old September 17th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Wouldn't it be nice?

On 9/16/2010 7:45 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

Rush "Pegleg" Limbaugh.

Rush Lamebaugh is a joke ... the way he speaks/thinks of himself and the
way the idiots treat him, you would think he was the ultimate subliminal
disinformation king ... I know a bunch of people absolutely hate him and
won't stay in a room with him on the radio ... but, he keeps the wife
and I in stitches ... and, you when realize there are people who
actually believe the standard government-military-corporate-line he sits
are repeats, constantly, for the hypnotized morons ... I mean, it is a
riot! ROFLOL It is sad that there are so many weak minded individuals
as to support him though ... and you have to pity them ...

Regards,
JS