Old September 17th 10, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Wouldn't it be nice?

On Sep 17, 1:45*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 9/17/10 24:29 , wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:09 pm, John *wrote:
On 9/16/2010 7:45 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

* *...

Rush "Pegleg" Limbaugh.

Rush Lamebaugh is a joke ... the way he speaks/thinks of himself and the
way the idiots treat him, you would think he was the ultimate subliminal
disinformation king ... I know a bunch of people absolutely hate him and
won't stay in a room with him on the radio ... but, he keeps the wife
and I in stitches ... and, you when realize there are people who
actually believe the standard government-military-corporate-line he sits
are repeats, constantly, for the hypnotized morons ... I mean, it is a
riot! *ROFLOL *It is sad that there are so many weak minded individuals
as to support him though ... and you have to pity them ...

Regards,
JS

Unfortunately,he has been around for a while. Disappered from the air
when Bush Jr. was elected. Frankly,I thought he movedto a monastery to
repent for his sins... But, no ,he is much younger than I figured he
was- and he is actually much more arrogant. Must be gaining in
whatever 'movement' he belongs to.May be the mental institution he was
confined to closed down due to lack of funding ? May be this is why he
opposed the universal healthcare so adamantly?

* *He hardly disappeared from the air with G.W. Bush's election. In
fact, his number of affiliates grew during that period.- Hide quoted text -

Guess I was not monitoring the right AM stations at the time. Why is
he so "popular" lately?