Old September 17th 10, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Wouldn't it be nice?

On Sep 17, 1:59*am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson"
wrote:
- - wrote:
- - Guess I was not monitoring the right AM
- - stations at the time.
- - Why is he so "popular" lately?

- Because he says things that people want
- to hear.

Hey - He Is Crazy Like Me ! )
{Hey - Maybe I Am Not So Crazy?}

Hey What He Is Saying Is R-I-G-H-T !
{I Am Not Along}

Dang I Am Right Too !
{Listening Is Self-Affirmation}

* The Archie Bunker Syndrome :
Just Thinking & Acting & Being "Myself"
-so-there-PTHaaaaaaaaaa
-and-there-again-PTHaaaaaaaaaaa

- People like being talked to on the radio,

Yeah Some People Hear Voices In Their Heads
Many More People Hear Voices On The Radio )

And Some Talk Back To/At The Radio
-cause- The Radio is their Friend
and the Voice Coming Out of the
Radio is the Voice of Their Friend.
-t- We Hang Around With People We Like
{ People Just Like Me [US] }

- and there are enough people out there
- who agree with what he says

Cause They Want To Say It Too {Scream It}
Listening to 'Rush' Reinforces Their 'Feelings'
That They Are OK ) {Normal}
-t- 'Rush' Is Right : I Am Right Too [A-OK]

- to make it worthwhile for advertisers to support him.

Yes 'Rush' Makes Money : Everybody Makes Money
-and- The 'Rush' Listeners Are Happy {Rush-A-Mania}

Replace 'Rush' with any popular Radio Voice
{Host} and you have the same interpersonal
and social dynamics working for them -and-
YOU THE RADIO LISTENER. ~ RHF