Old September 18th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

John Smith wrote:

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

A nuclear exchange in South Asia would be a smashing good way to thin
the herd and wake up the survivors. But I'm still putting my money on MRSA.