Old September 18th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{GoingThrough Menopause}

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Sep 18, 9:43 am, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Either way, carbon taxes are a scam which does nothing but put money in
the greedy and corrupt pockets.

Regards,
JS

A nuclear exchange in South Asia would be a smashing good way to thin
the herd and wake up the survivors. But I'm still putting my money on MRSA.

And it might lead to a more lasting revulsion to the use of nuclear
weapons,
leading to global disarmament. In debate, this argument is known as
"Spark".

Lying about having a PhD is known as "Stupidity".