Old September 19th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

Brenda Ann wrote:

I think one reason many people have a problem with the fact that humans are
causing climate change is that humans tend to not think past their own
tribal groups, whether that be household, city, state or even country (the
US has just 5% of the Earth's population). Fact is, there are 6,000,000,000
of us, and growing rapidly (we were only 3,000,000,000 less than 50 years
ago!). That many resource users can't help but affect their environment.

Consumerism or survival?