Old September 19th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Help Fascist-Liberals Defeat "What's Her Name" and the"Tea Party" Pay-Tree-Odds

On Sep 18, 1:23 pm, "Dr. Barry Worthington"
wrote:
On 18 Sep, 03:33, RHF wrote:

On Sep 17, 5:54 pm, "Dr. Barry Worthington"
wrote:
- -
- - - On Sep 16, 3:53 pm, Lamont Cranston
- - - - - - wrote:

- - - There's no such thing asliberalfascism, numbnuts.

- - On 17 Sep, 13:08, RHF wrote:
- - RHF -wrote-
- - "LC" said the "There's no such thing as . . ." words.
- - { hey i thought that only 'numbnuts' said that }
- - .
- - ¡ LET THERE BE A REPLY !
- - .
- - "Liberal-Fascism" with over 6-Million 'Hits' :
- -Liberal-Fascismis a Virtual Reality in the 21st Century
- -http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10

DBW -wrote-
- (i) You have cited past postings by myself in a thread that tore
both
- you and the concept apart. (Which you ignored/didn't understand.)
-
- (ii) I posted a reference and synopsis to the Coupland article, from
- which Goldberg derived the term. (Included in one of the cited
- postings.)
-
- (iii) Coupland has since stated that Goldberg didn't understand his
- article.
-
- (iv) Jonah Goldberg is a slipshod third rate writer. (I will not
- dignify him with the title of 'historian' or 'political scientist'.)
-
- (v) No reputable academic journal (on both sides of the Atlantic)
has
- bothered to review his book.
-
- (vi) You appear to be as thick as pig sh*t.

DBW - "pig sh*t" & 'thick'

Honestly DBW -is- That Your Conclusive Expert
{Educated} Opinion -with-respect-to-all-of-the-above-

It is my opinion of your mental processes (or seeming lack of
them)....

- Dr. Barry Worthington

DBW - ? MD -or- PhD ?

- Doctor of Philosophy, actually.

Good for you )
.
HelpLiberal-FascismDefeat Christine O'Donnell and
the Tea Party'ershttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d9f1c971f1e2cd17
-aka- "T" Party Pay-Tree-Odds {Patriots}

DBW - You are attempting to make an Educated
Argument {Reason With} to someone who simply
uses his innate 'common-sense' {My Gut Feeling}

Clearly 'you' have a Well Educated Opinion thatLiberalFascismCan NOT Exist -and- I can accept
your 'Opinion' as being your "Opinion"
. . . however .

- It isn't just my opinion.
- Most educated people would concur with it.

and equally the possibility exists that : most
'common-sense' people would be of my opinion.

. .

Clearly 'i' have a 'common-sense' {humble} opinion
thatLiberal-FascismCan EXIST -but- You can NOT
accept my 'opinion' as being my "opinion"
. . . because . . .

- Because you accept possibly fraudulent
- garbage masquerading as an academic study....

Ah "possibly" and 'the possible' is part of your argument.

-but- "possibly" and 'the possible' can not be
part of my argument.

The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4569002bba33ca

Question : Can It Exist? {Is It Possible ?}
Are We Allowed* To Consider The Possibility !
* Your Answer seems to be NO.

Question : Does It Exist ? {Is It Possible ?}
Are We Allowed* To Consider That Possibility !
* Your Answer seems to be NO.

My Follow-Up -remains- Liberal-Fascism :
Denying It's Existence : Won't Make It Go Away

- - .

After All, You Do Have The Power of Your Convictions
Based On The Sum Total of Your Life. {Absolute}

Oops... Am I Not Also Allowed The Power of My
Convictions Based On The Sum Total of My Life ?

- We are dealing with your political illiteracy here...

Ah the [illiteracy] Box

My 'common-sense' tells me : 'I Know' What "I Know"
-and- My Gut Tells Me : "I Am Right"
{yeah simplistic -but- often true}

clearly we can agree : that we disagree - eaflap ~ RHF
{you being you & me being me}
.
-ps- DBW do be very careful not to step in
the "pig sh*t" : i would not want you to soil
yourself because of me ;;-}}

- You appear to cover yourself with it.....

And with every reply so do you . . .

- you are either very naive
- or have an agenda of your own.....

Hey "Agenda-R-Us" you ain't so naive . . .

OBTW - DBW visually you are a "....."
-and- I am a ". . ."

.

- - =PPS= You Have Entered the "Arguing with Idiots" Zone
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arguing_with_Idiots
- - There is a sign post up ahead . . .
- - -and-it-reads- "You Are An Idiot !"
- - -for- Arguing with someone that you
- - reasonably believe to be an I D I O T [.]
- - .
- - *OMG/OMA* Let Us Pray . . .
- - This Has Been A 'Teachable Moment'
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teachable_moment
.
.

- Why do you have to post this crap again?

The Bigger Question Would Be : Why Do You
An 'Educated' Man Feel The Need To Respond . . .

- I have demonstrated the fallacious origins
- of Goldberg's use of this term.
- Why can't you deal with that?
-
- Dr. Barry Worthington

DBW - Consider the possibility that your
"Educated Reality" does not negate my
'common-sense' reality - idtars ~ RHF