Old September 19th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:01 pm, wrote:

Ah, but there is the rub. Your claim is in error.

Deny all you like...if carte blanche to profit and continued reckless
gross consumption are more important than the health of this, the only
tiny planetary home we have.

If we are not willing to sacrifice NOW there will be NO CHANCE to stop
what's coming. We will HATE ourseves for not at least trying.

Consumerism

or Survival

?