Old September 19th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

On 9/19/2010 2:04 PM, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

NAH ! {Once Again} -wrt- 'Climate Change' : The
Mankind Factor is 1 in 1,000,000 or less . . and
the other 999,999 is the Earth and Sun with the
Earth being 999 and the Sun being 999,000 in
the Balance-of-Things for all of the yesterdays;
Today; and all of the tomorrows . . .

Your science, such as it is, is flawed. You repeat oil company talking
points. Humans have greater effect on climate than volcanoes, for instance.

I seriously doubt that. If you take all the energy being expended by
the volcanoes in the world, I'd bet the energy being released dwarfs our
expenditure ...

Regards,
JS