Old September 20th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

On 9/20/2010 6:36 AM, dave wrote:

Consumerism is materialism, the opposite of spirituality.

If I have to "live in a cave" to try to save the future for my grandkids
I will do it.

I've already given up meat and air-conditioning and watering the lawn.

And, the rich-elite power brokers thank you, from their yachts, as they
head to a nice Caribbean island. What more can you give up, I'd like a
nice yacht!

Have you considered moving to san fransicko and eating tofu?

Regards,
JS