Old September 21st 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

All those extra General Electric Reveal 60 Watt Incandescent Light Bulbs
I am buying and Hoarding,,, it's not like I am wasteing my money, if I
live long enough I will use them up anyway.My old buddy would say,,,
They will last you the rest of your life!

It's like that new jar of Blue Plate Mayonaise I opened about an hour
ago, if I live long enough I will use it up anyway.
Aint God Good? ~ Jerry Clower.
cuhulin