Old September 21st 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : Help Prez Obama Defeat Master-Bation© Massive Unemployment and Federal Aid

On 9/20/2010 5:27 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

At least so far, none of O's broken promises have gotten us into the
mess that W's lies have.

I've explained it as best I'm able. If you think there is no racism
towards Obama on this NG, you are certainly entitled to that opinion.
I've explained my position, so please feel free to have the last word.

If it were a republi-crat in the office, as I write this, very little
would be different. We would still be marching in the same direction.
The plans of the NWO and the shadow government would proceed, at each
turn of the screw ... it makes no sense to hate obama for what is
happening. Come next election, nothing he is doing will be undone, and
will continue on in the directions he set their course for--you would
simply be handed a bunch of excuses why it was happening ... haven't you
been awake though the last half-dozen presidents, or so ... NAFTA was
set in when clinton was in, bush furthered it, now obama continues it
.... duh!

Regards,
JS