Old September 23rd 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Zak Zak is offline

Default Compact Fluorescent & Incandescent Light Bulbs: Proceed withCaution - Dangerous New Fangled Technology Foisted On Us By Progressives

Beam Me Up Scotty
wrote:
On 9/22/2010 8:31 PM, Sid9 wrote:

I think we're are going to transition to the more expensive LED lighting
bit going from $0.30 bulbs to $6.00 bulbs would be a hard sell so the
CFL is an intermediate to acclimate the consumers.

Incandescent lamps are too futuristic for most of us, stick to whale
oil or kerosene lamps. Only greenies like incandescent lamps.
progressives like you. They'll never come down in price and be
cheap like the old kind we've been using for the past 500 years.