Old September 23rd 10, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Clave[_3_] Clave[_3_] is offline

Default Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs: Proceed with Caution

"Chas. Chan" wrote in message
Average citizens cannot be trusted with economic decisions that
require balancing immediate costs and long-term benefits, according to
environmentalists.

[...]

•CFL manufacturers claim that a 13-watt CFL emits the same amount of
light as a 60-watt incandescent, but it doesn't seem to work that way
in the real world. I've been in CFL-lit hotel rooms where I need a
flashlight to read my dog-eared copy of The Road to Serfdom.

You whiny-ass titty-baby tool.

Grow some fur.

Jim