Old September 24th 10, 05:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Brian Morrison[_2_] Brian Morrison[_2_] is offline

Default Codec2 - putting your money where your mouth is

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:22:03 +0100
"Brian Reay" wrote:

Oh dear Rob, you must be new here! While what you say is, of course,
correct it isn't accepted by bigots.

I think you'll find that the only bigots involved here are the sort
that believe that amateur radio should encourage the use of closed
technology.

I believe that we should encourage the use of open technology and allow
radio amateurs to own their future. A sure way to kill amateur radio is
to make it dependent on corporations who do not share our interests at
a fundamental level.

--

Brian Morrison