Old September 25th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Fullof White-Lightning !

bpnjensen wrote:

.
.

Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. Just another drug, just
another addiction, just another stupefied user. Why you people draw
an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
drug is beyond me. Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

For the record, I don't use any of it. In my entire 50 years my total
intake of beer is less than a six pack, and not a drop in 30 years. I
have never smoked anything at all.

caffeine?