Old September 26th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore[_2_] Scott in Baltimore[_2_] is offline

Default cb radio rules for my cb radio shack

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
CITIZENS BAND RADIO RULES
1 IF I HEAR ANY LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATOR USE OBSCENE OR PROFANE
LANGUAGE .THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND. THAT IS NOT A
JOKE.I'VE HAD IT WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS.

2 I WILL BE MONITORING 40 CHANNELS AM

You need to get a life if all you have to do is listen to all 40 channels
for a cuss word. 2 meters is just like CB without the cuss words, although
I have heard the S word and an F bomb or two...