Old September 26th 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Full ofWhite-Lightning !

On Sep 25, 10:58*pm, RHF wrote:
On Sep 25, 10:15*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 25, 5:59*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:53*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:46*am, dave wrote:- - wrote:

- - You can use all the Marijuana you want,
- - I don't care.I don't mess with that crap,
- - I never have, and I never will.

- You
-
- don't
-
- say...

'Special Dave' - No He Don't Smoke Dope [.]

who needs marijuana when you have a
mason jar full of white-lightning ~ RHF
*.
*.

- Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. *Just another drug,
just
- another addiction, just another stupefied user. *Why you people draw
- an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
- drug is beyond me. *Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.