Old September 26th 10, 05:27 PM
herishi herishi is offline
Junior Member

Default Newbie Scanner setup question

Hi I have just purchased a base scanner (Commtel COM205) once I got it all set up I was given a Realistic Pro 2042 with aerial, I have also ordered an MRP-2000 MK2 pre-amp, I am a little bit akward as I would like to connect everything up as follows,

2x aerials into coupler then into the pre-amp, split out of the pre amp into the two scanners,

I dont know how fussy the scanners and pre-amp are with relation to impedance/ load so I would like to draw on everyones vast knowledge and seek advise.

Thanks

Steve