Old September 26th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Fullof White-Lightning !

bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 25, 6:03 am, wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
.
.

Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. Just another drug, just
another addiction, just another stupefied user. Why you people draw
an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
drug is beyond me. Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

For the record, I don't use any of it. In my entire 50 years my total
intake of beer is less than a six pack, and not a drop in 30 years. I
have never smoked anything at all.

caffeine?

I do drink LOTS of Diet Pepsis when at work. Only because I'm
bored...when I'm interested and engaged, nothing else is required
(maybe a few cookies :-)

I'm like that when I'm making beaucoups bongo bucks. Wires the **** out
of me.

I have CNS trauma from spine surgery and osteoarthritis. Sometimes I
need to use a walker. I use cannabis and a small amount of Vicodin-like
substance so I don't scream so much. The pot makes the Vike go a lot
farther. Also helps with the jazz-fusion guitar.