Old September 26th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
First Post[_3_] First Post[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) : From-the-Grave Prez Reagan 'Responds' to Prez Obama and His Supporters . . .

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 05:32:54 -0800, dave wrote:

First Post wrote:

The poster made a point and you have nothing to dispute it and no
argument to make.
So you do the typical liberal ad hominem snipe.
Business as usual.

I am a Left Libertarian.

Bull****. Anyone that is for government takeovers of business,
healthcare and every other aspect of life does not believe in liberty.

My point being that Ronald Reagan (who never went to church BTW) broke
the social contract and gave the USA over to the bankers and the defense
contractors. The man who killed poor people for fun and profit and gave
missiles to Islamist Iran to keep his drug business in South America
thriving; the man who sent Negroponte to kill nuns; the man whose
shining city on a hill his really a for-profit penitentiary full of
non-violent drug offenders; deserves extra special respect.

Irrelevant. Again you have no way to defend against the points made
so you go on the attack. Everything Reagan said in the clip can be
applied to Obama and you can't dispute a word of it.
I can see how the words of a dead man ripping your messiah a new
asshole could be aggravating as hell to you.

I have more right to speak than you do, because I still have a brain.

You're whining about someone that was president nearly 30 years ago
while your current hero in the WH is responsible for giving more to
the banks than all other presidents combined and you claim to have a
brain?
ROFL, that's rich.