Old September 26th 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Full ofWhite-Lightning !

On Sep 26, 12:57*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 25, 10:58*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 25, 10:15*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 25, 5:59*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:53*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 24, 5:19*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:46*am, dave wrote:- - wrote:

- - You can use all the Marijuana you want,
- - I don't care.I don't mess with that crap,
- - I never have, and I never will.

- You
-
- don't
-
- say...

'Special Dave' - No He Don't Smoke Dope [.]

who needs marijuana when you have a
mason jar full of white-lightning ~ RHF
*.
*.

- Man, alcohol is just as bad and maybe worse. *Just another drug,
just
- another addiction, just another stupefied user. *Why you people draw
- an artificial distinction between alcohol and every other dangerous
- drug is beyond me. *Dope is dope, whether you smoke it or drink it.

- - - - BpnJ,
- - - -
- - - - Wine in Moderation with Food is a Food.
- - - -
- - - - A Cold Beer on a Hot Day is Refreshing.
- - - -
- - - - the spirit of life is how you approach life
- - - - and enjoy the fullness of your life ~ RHF

- - - Similar things can be said for smoking pot.

- - Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
- - results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer.

- Your opinion, not fact.

BpnJ -so- Now You Are Now A 'Science' Denier !

Yeah - First Here Are My Opinions :
Hot Toxic* Tobacco Smoke = Hot Toxic* Marijuana Smoke
* Both Smokes Contain many 'other' Organic Poisons
Second Hand Smoking = Contact High
Better to take a Nicotine Pill = Better to take a THC Pill**
** Hey What About THC Patches : Pure THC; that are
Time Release; No Smoking Required; ?Free? to anyone
with a Medical Marijuana [MM]# Card.
# Medical Marijuana "MM" does have it's uses for all those
who need it as a Valid Medical Therapy -and- It's Abuses
for all those who exploit it just to get High/Loaded/Buzzed.
1 - The vast majority of the former generally are treated
better by a Medical THC Pill or Medical THC Patch
-versus- Smoking Toxic Marijuana
2 - The vast majority of the latter can generally can
'medicate' themselves {get High/Loaded/Buzzed}
by simply Smoking Marijuana with it's toxins

OBTW - One of the outgrowths of Legalizing Medical
Marijuana [MM] that I hope would come about is low
cost {cheap $1 a Day} Prescription (Rx) Medical THC
Pills and/or Medical THC Patches that would be
Paid-For-By Health Insurance {State Law}.

? Medical Marijuana as a Treatment for Alzheimer
Patients ? -Yes- Well at least for the ones that
display Sever Anger Issues as part of the Disease.
-reallity- Patient Management -not- Treatment

-and- some/a little 'Science' That Formed Them :

* The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
(OEHHA) of the California Environmental Protection Agency
{CAL EPA} is adding Marijuana Smoke to the Proposition 65
List # 1 -effective- 19 June 2009.
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/docs_state/mjcrnr061909.html

* Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels
of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1217110328.htm
-source- Science Daily ~ Science News

* Basic Facts About Marijuana
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm
-source- American Council for Drug Education

* JFTFOI - Traditional Chinese Medicine Says
'Marijuana harms your Lung System'
http://www.getbackyourdream.com/L4_lungs.html

bpnj - chill-out and go out and enjoy a nice-hike
-or- simply listen to your radios ~ RHF