Old September 26th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default (OT) : Who Needs Marijuana ? - When You Have a Mason Jar Full ofWhite-Lightning !

On Sep 26, 7:11*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Sep 25, 10:58 pm, *wrote:
Nah the only thing Long Term Pot Smoking
results in is Emphysema and Lung Cancer.

On 9/26/2010 3:57 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Your opinion, not fact.

Opinion?

Well, fact: lungs were designed to process air, NOT smoke, either from
tobacco or pot.

As it has been CLEARLY proven that tobacco smoke can and does cause
emphysema and lung cancer, it doesn't seem like a very big stretch that
pot smoke would have a similar effect.

IMHO, to believe otherwise is self-delusional -- and hazardous to your
health.

Please see my response to Roy. I would never smoke MJ or tobacco for
any number of reasons, not the least of which is my lungs deserve
better.

FWIW, all things being equal, MJ may be more or less bad than tobacco
- but damn few people smoke the equivalent of two-packs-a-day of
MJ...and some people don't smoke it at all, but use it as a food
additive.

In any case, it's a matter of personal preference - addicted to
cannabis or alcohol? Emphysema or Cirrhosis? The choice is - and
should be - yours, not the government's.

Bruce