Old September 27th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . .

How high is my house? I don't know, it is a one storey Cape Cod style
house, it was built in 1947.It is high enough I don't want to fall off
the roof, that is for sure.About 12 feet on the outside of both sides of
my living room I need to finish up with outside and that will be just
about it, as far as the outside is concerned.Slow as I am, I reckon it
will take me about three or four days on each side, unless it rains.I
want to get it all done before Wintertime.Then I need to put a new fuel
pump on my 1983 Dodge van and get new mufflers and tail pipe and replace
a leaky vacuum line on that van.I am slowwwwww.
cuhulin