Old September 27th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default Best SW left ...

dave wrote:

The standalone tune doesn't waste electricity, as well. I use a Whole
House Gold FM transmitter to send the signal around the ranch. I think
the C. Crane is the best around these days. I also have hard line to my
home entertainment system. I use an ASUS EeePC netbook as a stream tuner
too, using Winamp or iTunes.

I have the CCrane Wireless Internet Radio by the bed for listening to talk
shows from the NE states. I still use my old boatanchors for "messing"
around twirling tuning knobs.