Old September 27th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . .

Why would I want to count the asbestos siding thingys on my house? I
don't think I can count that high.My three walk boards I rigged up, I
have a long rope tied to them and that rope tied to a post on my back
porch.Like I told those people a day or two ago in the rec.autos.tech
newsgroup, (a guy was talking about working under his vehicle) You can
never be too safe.

I am wayyyyyy too sweet and purrty to get hurt workin on my house, under
my vehicles too.
cuhulin