Old September 28th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NASA?s Biggest Prediction Could Annihilate The United States

You know those one inch by about a quarter inch thick long wood trim
strips on some houses, way up there at the roof, my house has them, I
need to go buy a couple of new ones for my house.What pizzes me off is
Lowe's doesn't have them, but Home Queerpot does have them.That means I
will have to drive about six miles to the Home Queerpot store in LINTON
(my keyboard is screwing up, I need to put some new Ray O AC batteries
in it) Clinton,Mississippi for those damn trim strips of wood.
cuhulin