Old September 28th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiots-R-Us : What a Bunch of Ass-Clowns

All time high in the City of the Angels: 113 Degrees.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
Meanwhile, it is right Chilly weather over here.Going to get down to 48
Degrees next Sunday night.I purrdict an early Winter.
http://www.wxusa.com

Doggy and I have to sleep under a blanket at night time.Cool damp
weather here, I am waiting for the Sun to dry up that part of the
rooftop where I needs to get up there.I won't get up on a damp/wet
rooftop.
cuhulin