Old September 29th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiots-R-Us : NASA's Biggest Prediction Could AnnihilateDimWit...

Can you imagine what America would be like if everybody in America were
WETBACKS?
Have you ever been to Mexico before? I have.
Mexico SUCKS!!!
Go see for yourself if you don't believe me.

I sat on a couch yesteray at the Goodwill store.Ooooooooo, that couch
was soooooo comfortable, $50.00 couch.I am fixin to trot back over and
see if that couch is still there.Doggy and I needs a GOOD couch.Maybe I
can jew Ms.Edna down to $40.00 - $45.00 furr that couch.If Ms.Edna isn't
there, maybe I can jew the biscuit lady down a few dollars furr that
couch.
cuhulin