Old September 30th 10, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave D Dave D is offline

Default Problem matching real Log Periodic to NEC

On Sep 30, 12:28*am, Owen wrote:
On 30/09/10 15:23, Dave D wrote:

Thanks guys... I've never had that problem before. Any tips for what
clamp-on ferrites might work best, or how many? Or the best way to
configure them?

I meant also to ask how you dressed the coax away from the feedpoint.

I often see pics of coax tie wrapped to one leg of the transmission line
spine of the LP. Guaranteed to create common mode current.

Thanks Owen,

In this case I had it down the middle between the haves, through clips.