Old September 30th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DEFCON 88 DEFCON 88 is offline

Default Latest DXpedition in South Africa

On Sep 29, 7:20*pm, John Plimmer wrote:
My co DX pal Vince Steven and I have just got back from our latest
DXpedition to Jongensgat on our Indian Ocean South East Coast. See:http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/jongensgat_2010_09.dx

Lovely catches from Aussie "down under" and a couple of Philippino's
as well.

My Kiwa MW Loop has been given a new life and outperformed my long
beverage antenna's on many occasions..

Happy DX and enjoy your radio's.

John Plimmer, Montagu, Cape Province, South Africa
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7600, Perseus SDR
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A, Redsun RP2100
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Grundig G8, Eton E100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Awesome! Fantastic catches. Do you know why your Kiwa loop was down
before, or did it just mysteriously start working again?